Here’s a photo gallery of my recent trip to Greece aboard Viking Star. We spent a full day in Athens — a 20-minute taxi ride from the port of Piraeus — and an afternoon on Santorini, traveling from the port of Fira to the picture-perfect village of Oia on the north of the island.
Here are some of my articles and Visual Lists from the Greece portion of the trip, all on Cruiseable:
- Athens travel guide: What to do & see
- Santorini: World-class views in a timeless setting
- Viking Star: New ocean ship offers a near-luxury experience
- Athens in photos: Vibrant mix of art, culture & history
- 20 gorgeous photos of Santorini