JDLasica.com is my personal site. For business matters:
A screenshot from the Cruiseable mobile app for the iPad and iPhone.
Cruiseable at a glance
Here’s what our startup Cruiseable is all about.
- What it is: Cruiseable is cruise discovery engine and online travel publication that makes it easy and fun to discover, plan and book a great cruise vacation.
- Who Cruiseable is for: We’re for anyone who’s looking to research or book a cruise vacation, with a primary emphasis on tech- and mobile-savvy travelers.
- Why Cruiseable? Have you tried to book a cruise lately? Here’s why we launched Cruiseable.
- How Cruiseable is different: We’re a consumer publication (think Consumer Reports for cruises) with rich visuals (think Pinterest), travel and port guides (think Fodor’s), ship reviews (think Berlitz Guide), a booking site (with knowledgeable travel experts handling bookings) and cruise community where passengers share media and experiences. No other site or app combines all these elements.
- Tools: (1) Our Bliss Filters atop each page help you zero in on the cruise that’s perfect for you. (2) Our Compare Cruises tool lets you do side-by-side comparisons. (3) Our Group Cruises Tool lets you save money by traveling with like-minded cruisers.
- Platforms: The Cruiseable.com website and the Cruiseable mobile app for the iPhone, iPad and iPad Mini (so far!).
I founded the global social media marketing agency Socialmedia.biz in 2005 and Socialbrite.org, the social media consultancy & resource center for nonprofits, in 2009, and handed over the reins to others when I co-founded Cruiseable in 2014. For details, see my LinkedIn profile.